Superstand Youth - Kids Special Needs Standers
Part Number: 35754 BLU
Item Group: special needs equipment and materials, special needs standers and walkers, special needs standers
GET IT NOW >
The most versatile standing system available, Superstand Youth works as a Prone, Supine or Upright Stander without the need to purchase additional parts. Changing positions is as simple as changing from the headrest to the chin support and simply reversing the tray.
Superstand Youth grows an unprecedented 20" in height without any additional parts needed and positioning options adjust quickly without using tools. Specify: Red or Blue. Superstand pictured shown shows optional tray assembly and adjustable knee supports.
- Hands-free, positive adjustment and locking design.
- Hip, knee, lateral, and chest positioning pads adjust individually over an extensive range to meet the most demanding positioning challenges.
- Headrest, chinrest, and individually adjustable footplates.
- 3'' (8cm) locking casters allow Superstand to be moved easily anywhere in the room.
- Optional size-adjustable knee supports have independent width and depth adjustments.
- Optional acrylic tray also adjusts in height, angle, and depth.
- 21'' x 48'' (53 x 122cm) base fits through any doorway! For clients 40'' to 60'' (102-152cm) tall.
- Superstand is standard with 6 1/2"H X 4 1/2"D Chest Laterals and 6 1/2"H X 4 1/2"D Hip Laterals with 90 Degree Brackets
- Chest Pad Brackets: 90-¦ Standard; 1" or 2" Offset
- Hip Pad Brackets: 90-¦ Standard; 1" or 2" Offset
Searching for the Superstand Youth - Kids Special Needs Standers you need doesn't have to be frustrating and expensive. FlagHouse has great prices on exactly what you are looking for. FlagHouse is a premier global supplier of resources for physical activity, recreation and special needs, with operations all over the United States and Canada. We believe we can stand firmly behind our company promise: The Solutions You Need. The Source You Trust.
With items leaving from numerous warehouses, our shipping times are fast and costs are kept very low, at 16% or a minimum of $10, and rush delivery is available. We provide both a 100% satisfaction guarantee for a full year or more as well as a price guarantee - we'll match or beat any legitimate price out there. We honor tax-exempt certificates in states we are required to collect tax in, including California, Indiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, New York, New Jersey, South Dakota, and Texas.
If you'd like to learn more about FlagHouse in person, check out our trade show schedule to see if we will be in a city near you.
Also, our gift certificates are redeemable on FlagHouse.com or for merchandise from any FlagHouse catalog. If you'd like to receive a printed catalog, you can request one here at any time.
Our GSA contract covers much of the catalog and web site items - use Contract Number GS07-F9390G.
Activity Based Learning
Activity Based Learning Products
Adapted Mobility Car Seats
Other special needs standers Brands: